Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i finallyyyy managed to get my nose pierced!!!! been wanting to do it for a reallyyy long time.. so one saturday one my way bak home, i just went to thsi place with a frnd of mine and got it done... fcourse there was the usual "should i do it should i not" dilemma but nevertheless..

and i was faced with the task of choosing my stud as they did not pierce with a ring(;() and i asked the people behind the counter, the man at the cash place, my friend, the piercer and his assistant if getting it pierced would pain (duh!)...and when they assured me that it wouldnt pain at all (yea rt!) i asked them if the pain is more than when its done by a gun ( i had two [piercings done by a gun shot which dont exist any more)...and they said its about the same except for the ringing in the head feeling.... and so i was led into the piercing room...almost pushed by my frnd who was getting a litttleeee irritated:)...after numerous "waittt lemme look at the needle" and "nooooooo it will pain" and "are u sure i should pierce my nose"...i had my nose pierced!!!!!!!!!!! tears streaming down my face (tht was becos of the piercing)and a hugeee smile...i walked outta the shop..

fcourse i was stupid enuf to remove the stud before it healed.. and then tried to push it thru again...but yea its all good now!

19 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Aiyo Raama!!! I pity the poor soul who accompanied you.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

hehe am sure u wudve wanted to be tht person...but yea...sour grapes;)...

6:19 AM  
Blogger Raju said...

Don't delete! I love you!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Raju said...

hey how about a collaborative blog?? It'll be good fun! Lets do one!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't lie sappy. there's pus oozing out from it and with pieces of dry blood here and there, your nose looks like a cherry tart

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u think she luks gud?

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm unable to think

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when it comes to your nose our thinking stops! nosey!

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when it comes to most things about you, our thinking stops. why waste thinking about fools and losers!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

yea yea jealous cats!! ur just saying tht cos u cant have nose studs:)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep writing sappy. your friends just love reading your blog

3:29 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

so cute:) ill defnly do it atleast for ur sake!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aen kitta solirndah naan kuthirpeney ...


I have a pin kinda thing under the nails of four of my toes and you complain about a mere nose piercing... such a wuss.:)

1:48 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

hey SJJJJJJJJJJJJJ:) yea am defnly a wuss compared to ya:)....where r u!! was planning to give u surprise visit!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kind of difficult to surprise me until I tell you the address isn't it? Anyway mail me at sxjthefirst@gmail.com (don't want to type addresses here).

2:13 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

sure thing! and its obv no surprise now neways but worth a try:)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

haha.. congratulations.. from the comments I see its still a big cherry tart there., but still.. :D :D :D

10:59 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Pierced nose? Hope you like it, and the jewelry that comes with it.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

hey xdell!! yess love it!..

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home