Saturday, January 06, 2007

we always take the ppl who r the closest to us for granted...friends..boyfriends..girlfriends...spouses..siblings..parents... parents mostly.. i didnt realise how much until someone pointed out little things..like how my mom waits patiently for me when i try out jeans after jeans after jeans and end up not buying anything..or how she prepares stuff I really like to eat everyday..and how i reply with a "Oh this???"..or how my boyfriend listens to me crib and yell and I ultimately realise Ive made a fool of myself..or how my friend puts up with a whole lotta nonsense..or how my bro gives in to my tantrums...hmmmmmmmmmm I am defnly not the sentimental type...but today,,,i am thinking..its payback time..like someone else told me...i NEED to be nice and let them know they are appreciated....


well apart from tht.. we went on a trip to calcutta from work...pretty nice:)..had good fun...won some money after coming runner up at a Badminton tournament:)...Yay!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!!

Nice to see you back.

So you have a boyfriend? You just broke a thousand readers' hearts :)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

> i am thinking..its payback time..like someone
> else told me...i NEED to be nice and let them
> know they are appreciated....

Aw., awesome. Can I have a hundred bucks?? I'm broke like pathetic :P

.. HAPPY NEW YEAR ...

Sorry., I'm the last.., I know :-S But well., I'm still stuck in office :( :( But that did not deter me from getting drunk on new year eve. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

@ sj - :):):):) oik i dunno wat to say to tht:) hehe

@ da rodent - scope illai....100 cuks so u can buy kalyani beer??no way!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger A said...

Hey i'm glad u thot on such lines..i guess the year-end self-analysis always helps;)

1:11 AM  
Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

All thebest for ur tournament

1:15 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

@arpita - :)...

@ pritika - thanks...but i am done and we came runners up!!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

whyami: Lady., kalyani beer is _not_ bad beer. Kalyani premium is the best indian beer i've tasted next to kf-lager. Hmm..

11:49 PM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey Lady! Okie Kie, I see someone has become more "outward" rather than "inward"...Nice to ciya attempting to do the same! :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

@scribs - :)

@ da rodent - i didnt say its not good..i dont like beer...period!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

I thought I was taking a break :P Looks like someone has been lost for a long time :P

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home